- All students must be registered with the Center. Create a User Account, add the student as a
Member, and then register for classes here.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class begins to ensure there is enough time to get ready and begin
class on schedule. The first 10 minutes of class are just as important as the middle or end of class.
- Attendance is extremely important in every class and necessary for continuity of instruction and
for student learning. Please use your best judgment before coming or sending your child to class if
he/she has been ill. If a student is injured, s/he is welcome to come to class and observe.
- The Center reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if a teacher is absent for any reason.
In the event that a substitution cannot be arranged, class may be canceled or rescheduled.
- Inclement Weather Policy: In the case of inclement weather, please check our Website, Facebook
page and/or call the Center (508-614-9792) 2 hours before the scheduled class time. Please note
that the Center does not follow school closings.
- Classroom etiquette is expected at all times. Listening to the instructors, applying corrections and
following instruction are all standards in training. Courtesy and respect should be given to
everyone, including teachers, students and parents. A positive attitude is important in any
- There will be no classes on all legal holidays. Calendar for each session will be made available at
the Center. There will be no refunds for classes that fall on these days. All class fees have been
established keeping these holidays in mind.
- Class Withdrawals: All withdrawals must be made in writing to
email@example.com. Tuition refunds may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Performances: There will be opportunities for student performances at Center and other local
events. Students will be evaluated and selected for performances based on their readiness and
Payment and Missed/Cancelled Class Policy
- Fees are due at the beginning of each Session, before the start of the first class. Students will be
allowed to begin classes only after registration and payment of fees.
- A $25.00 annual Registration fee will be applied to each student, with a maximum of $50.00 per
- Only online payments are accepted at the time of initial registration for a class. For subsequent
sessions in the year, check and cash payments will be accepted if made 15 days before the start of
- If you or your child plan to miss a class, 24-hour advance notice should be given to the instructor or
you will forfeit the opportunity for a make-up class.
- For missed classes, we will make an effort to bring a student up to speed with the class, and if
possible offer no more than 1 make-up class per session. There will be no refunds provided for
- If a class is cancelled by the Center/Teacher because of sickness/weather conditions, all efforts will
be made to offer a make-up class. Note that there will be no refunds for cancelled classes.
Exceptions may be made in case of prolonged vacations.
- Class timings and schedules are subject to change with advance notice to the students.
Other Center Policies
- Parents, for your children's safety, please be at the Center to drop and receive students. The
Center is liable for students during class times only.
- If there is a problem with your child, please speak with the Center Directors, Vandana Rao or
Hema Iyengar, as soon as possible.
- Street shoes should not be worn inside the center. All shoes must be in kept on the shoe rack at
the entrance. For fitness classes, please bring a separate pair of exercise shoes.
- Make sure lights are switched off after leaving the bathroom/room.
- Please respect the classes in session and refrain from making loud sounds. Children should not be
running around in the rooms.
- Do not temper with the Heat settings in the winter. We need to keep adequate heat in the Unit
for protection of plumbing and other systems.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilets.
- No gum chewing is allowed during class. Only water bottles are allowed in the class rooms. Any
other food and snacks must be eaten in the common areas on the main level.
- The Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please make sure to check our lost and
found bin from time to time.
- Please refrain from negative comments regarding instructors, other students, or parents at the
Center premises. The Center strives to create a welcoming and positive environment. If you have
an issue, please contact the Center’s Co-Directors as soon as possible.